The Best Projects Start With The Right Foundation
Rentco Provides Screw Pile Equipment!
Get ready to say goodbye to excavating, augers & concrete with SCREWCO!
The use of screw piles (ground screws) is gaining popularity worldwide and SCREWCO is leading the charge in Canada. SCREWCO’s versatile installation and product line provides foundation solutions from solar, to oil & gas infrastructure, to residential and commercial applications.
Why Ground Screws?
- Year Round Installation – SCREWCO’s multi helical design allows for year-round installations while minimizing subsurface installation risks.
- Save Time – The low profile helical design combined with SCREWCO’s tracked, mast guided pilings rigs provide a precise, laser leveled foundation that is immediately loadable reducing the overall construction time from foundation to build.
- Save Money – No post hole diggers / augers, No soil handling, Various screw pile sizes to handle any load and frost level.
- No Concrete – SCREWCO Ground Screws (screw piles) were designed by engineers to give you a secure foundation that lasts. Without the need for excavating, augers or concrete.
- Re-Usable – SCREWCO Ground Screws (screw piles) are easily removed and re-used reducing relocation, reclamation and environmental costs.
- Reduced Risk – The low profile helical flighting on SCREWCO screw piles reduces downhole risks; roots, rocks, close tie-ins etc.
- Quality – SCREWCO foundation systems are designed, engineered and manufactured to ISO certified standards.
Great For Decks, Fences, Portable Buildings, Warehouses, Odds & Ends
✔️ All Season Installation ✔️ Low Noise ✔️ Cost-Effective ✔️ High Speed Installation ✔️ Meets Building Standards