Dynamic, Customer Focused
Rentco Equipment Ltd. is a dynamic, customer focused business with capable, knowledgeable staff.
The Rentco Team
Our most valuable asset at Rentco is our staff, many of whom have been with us for many years. Their knowledge and abilities are the best in the industry.
With a diverse line of equipment and services we offer job opportunities unlike those you’ll find anywhere else in the Peace Region. With six locations in the Peace Region and an ever growing need for talented employees there is the potential for your career at Rentco to grow quickly. We also offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits packages.
Below you will find information on any job openings we currently have, but we are also always looking for qualified people to join us so resumes are always welcome.
We are Currently Hiring
Yard Hand- Fort St. John
We are currently looking for a Full-time Yard Hand to join our Fort St. John team.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited:
• Assisting with the loading, testing, and servicing of a vast equipment line that includes bobcats, loaders, generators, man-lifts, etc.
• Assisting customers with loading and unloading their rentals
• Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the yard and shop
• Notifying Supervisor of any equipment defects
Required skills and education:
• General knowledge of construction and oilfield equipment
• Mechanical experience is an asset
• Hardworking, team player
• Customer service skills
• Ability to work over time and weekends when required in all weather conditions
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• PPE required at all times including steel-toed boots and safety glasses
Rentco Equipment offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, an RRSP/DPSP program, year-round work, great hours, and a great team to work with.