Dynamic, Customer Focused
Rentco Equipment Ltd. is a dynamic, customer focused business with capable, knowledgeable staff.
The Rentco Team
Our most valuable asset at Rentco is our staff, many of whom have been with us for many years. Their knowledge and abilities are the best in the industry.
With a diverse line of equipment and services we offer job opportunities unlike those you’ll find anywhere else in the Peace Region. With six locations in the Peace Region and an ever growing need for talented employees there is the potential for your career at Rentco to grow quickly. We also offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits packages.
Below you will find information on any job openings we currently have, but we are also always looking for qualified people to join us so resumes are always welcome.
We are Currently Hiring
Part-Time Bookkeeper- Grande Prairie
We are currently looking for a part-time bookkeeper (up to 16-20 hours per week) to work at our Grande Prairie Branch.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Preforming bank reconciliations
• Reviewing accounts for discrepancies and reconciling differences
• Preparing adjusting journal entries
• Maintaining, monitoring, and reconciling specific GL accounts
• Other reallocations as needed
The ideal candidate for this position must be bondable and have the following skills and experience:
• Certificate or diplomas in office or business administration and/or accounting
• 2+ years of bookkeeping experience
• Intermediate computer skills including previous experience with Sage
• Detail-oriented with the ability to problem-solve
Equipment Rental/Sales Representative (Front Counter)- Peace River
We are looking to hire a motivated Equipment Rental/Sales Representative to join our front counter.
As the Equipment Rental/Sales Representative some of your core responsibilities will include:
• Advising and recommending equipment and consumables to customers.
• Processing sales rental requirements
• Maintaining a high level of customer service with through product and service knowledge
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
• 1-2 years retail experience in the rental industry or proven knowledge of construction forestry, and oilfield equipment.
• Ability to work Monday- Friday and be a part of a weekend and on-call schedule.
• Superior customer service, telephone manners, and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate with proficiency in Windows and Outlook
We are a family owned and operated business and we can offer the successful candidate the following:
• Competitive wages and benefits package
• An RRSP/DPSP program
• Year-round work in which you will be home every night
• Great team to work with