Dynamic, Customer Focused
Rentco Equipment Ltd. is a dynamic, customer focused business with capable, knowledgeable staff.
The Rentco Team
Our most valuable asset at Rentco is our staff, many of whom have been with us for many years. Their knowledge and abilities are the best in the industry.
With a diverse line of equipment and services we offer job opportunities unlike those you’ll find anywhere else in the Peace Region. With six locations in the Peace Region and an ever growing need for talented employees there is the potential for your career at Rentco to grow quickly. We also offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits packages.
Below you will find information on any job openings we currently have, but we are also always looking for qualified people to join us so resumes are always welcome.
We are Currently Hiring
One-Ton Truck Driver - Fort St. John
We are currently looking for a One-Ton Truck Driver to join our Fort St. John branch.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Transporting rental equipment to and from customer locations and between Rentco’s branches
• Loading and unloading the truck and trailer with or without the use of automated routing equipment
• Performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in working order and equipment is loaded securely
• Maintaining logbooks according to Federal legislation
• Delivering equipment and paperwork to customers in a courteous and timely manner
• Ensuring debris caused by the loading/unloading of a truck is cleaned up
• Providing feedback to Supervisor regarding customer problems, mechanical problems, or delivery problems
• Reporting vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or vehicle damage to the Branch Manager
• Working in the yard alongside yard hands when not driving
Required skills and experience:
• Clean Class 5 licence
• Experience pulling a trailer
• Experience completing logbooks is an asset
• General knowledge of the Fort St. John area
• Excellent time management skills
• Punctual and motivated
Rentco Equipment offers competitive wages, year-round work, great hours, a comprehensive benefits package, an RRSP/DPSP Program, and a great team to work with.
Yard Hand- Fort St. John
We are currently looking for a Full-time Yard Hand to join our Fort St. John team.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited:
• Assisting with the loading, testing, and servicing of a vast equipment line that includes bobcats, loaders, generators, man-lifts, etc.
• Assisting customers with loading and unloading their rentals
• Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the yard and shop
• Notifying Supervisor of any equipment defects
Required skills and education:
• General knowledge of construction and oilfield equipment
• Mechanical experience is an asset
• Hardworking, team player
• Customer service skills
• Ability to work over time and weekends when required in all weather conditions
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• PPE required at all times including steel-toed boots and safety glasses
Rentco Equipment offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, an RRSP/DPSP program, year-round work, great hours, and a great team to work with.