Dynamic, Customer Focused
Rentco Equipment Ltd. is a dynamic, customer focused business with capable, knowledgeable staff.
The Rentco Team
Our most valuable asset at Rentco is our staff, many of whom have been with us for many years. Their knowledge and abilities are the best in the industry.
With a diverse line of equipment and services we offer job opportunities unlike those you’ll find anywhere else in the Peace Region. With six locations in the Peace Region and an ever growing need for talented employees there is the potential for your career at Rentco to grow quickly. We also offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits packages.
Below you will find information on any job openings we currently have, but we are also always looking for qualified people to join us so resumes are always welcome.
We are Currently Hiring
Equipment Rental/Sales Representative
We are currently looking for a full-time Equipment Rental/Sales Representative to work out of our Grande Prairie Head Office.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Always providing quality customer service in person, over the phone, and via email
• Advising and recommending equipment and consumables for various jobs in the construction and oilfield sectors
• Processing rental requirements for customers through counter service and sales
• Creating work orders for damaged or deficient equipment
• Maintaining a high level of product and service knowledge
Required skills and experience:
• 1-2 years retail experience in the rental industry or proven knowledge of construction and oilfield equipment and consumables
• Ability to work Monday- Friday and be a part of a weekend and on-call schedule
• Superior customer service, telephone manners, and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate with proficiency in Windows and Outlook
Rentco Equipment offers competitive wages, year-round work, great hours, a comprehensive benefits package, an RRSP/DPSP Program, and a great team to work with.